Blogger Layouts

Saturday, April 16, 2011

soo sad right now!~

hmm..tba2 jerk ak rse so sad..dont undrstnd my feel..hmm..ak sad coz ak rndu sngt2 kt azree..da 1 bln 2 ari ak break nan dy..ak nk kmbli kt dy..tpp,ak cannot accpt r ap y dy ckp kt ak..n i know he want me back..but in this condition ak srh kan kpda y ESA..kalo ad jodo xkmna..n 1 day i hope,i can back together like a usual..n if he come back 2 me,i want he undrstnd about me..about youngers in this generation..before u know me,u same like me..u"r social boy..n after u finish your school,u know n u realise what u doing..yah!~i realise what i doing now..i know im a social gurlz..if im a social gurlz,did u know that im not cheat..i dont have any boy..i have u one!~they r just my frewn..im realise that i have more fun in this life..ya!~my life is full of njoy..i cant leave my njoy..i know lawh..but 1 day i hope i can change..i know right now im so bad..but the day will come 2 me,to realise me about cannot njoy this life so much..

 njoy this life!~yayah!~

No comments:

Post a Comment